On October 3, 2018, a federal judge in San Francisco, blocked the Trump Administration from ending Temporary Protected Status (TPS). The decision will allow TPS to continue for immigrants from four countries- Sudan, Nicaragua, Haiti and El Salvador- and allow
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1980
- Practice Limited to Immigration Law
- Record of Success before USCIS, Consulates and Immigration Courts
- Successful Appeals to BIA & Federal Courts
- Straightforward professional advice, and understandable retainer agreements.
- Four Offices throughout Brooklyn & Long Island
- Seven languages spoken
- Eight experienced Attorneys & over 25 knowledgeable paralegals
- Offices open 6 days a week; emergency services available 24/7
- Legal fees equal to or less than similarly successful firms
- Low costs consultation fees
- Attorneys available for all immigration and federal courts
It was 1911 and he was traveling alone, carrying everything he owned in a small suitcase. He came to a country that needed his labor and he faced an immigration bureaucracy that was more concerned with trachoma than with terrorists.